Everyday I am on the lookout for great classic pieces to incorporate in my wardrobe. I like pieces that can transform my look from day to night. Lately I have been looking for a cool new classic blazer and form fitting dresses.
Check out what I’m watching:
Me and my hips have our ups and downs and right now we are on the up. I am loving all the form fitting body conscious dresses that are in for the spring season. The gray applique dress is a great option for work and when 5pm hits I can breakout the sexy heels and have drinks with friends.
1. Navy Chambray Jacket, Banana Republic $130, sizes 00-16
2. Animal Print Skirt, Forever 21 $12.80, sizes XL-3X
3. Belted Ponte Dress, Dorothy Perkins $57, sizes 2-18
4. Dot Print Dress with Applique, Ann Taylor Loft $89.50, sizes 2-18
5. Ohlson Sandal $100, Aldos